• Unlike conventional masks (up to 2 hours), the KN95 mask provides protection for up to 12 hours;
• Protection level: KN95=KF94=FFP2;
* 0.3 micron solid particle filtration> 95%;
* Built-in adjustable nose clip;
• 5 layers of protection;
* Protect your health and safety while traveling and take care of your health.
What are the means of protection?
From the consumer's point of view, all disposable medical face protection products can be divided into two large types: masks and respirators. They differ in appearance, price, marking and reliability of protection.
Masks are rectangular in shape, but they are made of non-woven fabric. Masks are attached to the face with elastic bands, cover the nose and mouth, but do not fit tightly to the face. In the center of the three — layer mask is a filter layer, and on the sides-two external ones. Sometimes masks are made four-layer-that is, they have an additional outer layer of water-repellent material.
The mask protects first of all not the person who wears it, but the people around them. Doctors wear it to preserve sterility in the operating room, and patients who have already fallen ill with the flu or SARS — to avoid infecting anyone.
All that a non-woven mask can do is hold up saliva particles that may contain microbes and prevent them from getting into the environment.
Respirators are made of filter material, they fit tightly to the face, covering the nose, mouth and chin, and are attached to the back of the head with straps. In some models of masks, a filter for inhaling and exhaling is built in.
Unlike masks, respirators protect those who wear them. Respirators purify the air that a person inhales from particles of 0.04-1.3 microns in size. Since the sizes of almost all microbes (including the "Chinese coronavirus" 2019-nCoV, whose particles are 0.08-0.09 microns in size) fit into this interval, hospital staff wear medical respirators for protection during epidemics.
But, as in the case of a mask, we are talking about protection from drops containing viral particles - saliva, mucus, condensate, which is formed when the air is exhaled. "Individual microscopic particles of the virus will in any case penetrate through the material of the respirator, they are not able to delay even the product with the highest degree of protection," the expert explains. At the same time, the risk of infection is certainly reduced by reducing the number of penetrating viral particles.
Experts note that wearing respirators may be justified in high-risk conditions. For example, the current situation in the world, where there is a large population density and patients with a new type of coronavirus infection already exist in every region.
How to wear a mask correctly
* Wear a mask whenever healthy people are around you.
• When putting on the mask, make sure that it covers your mouth, nose, and chin. The mask should fit as closely as possible to the face.
* Do not touch the mask while wearing it.
* Change the mask as soon as it becomes wet.
* Remove the mask only by the ties, without touching it. Never use the mask again.
* After replacing the mask, wash your hands with soap.
Features of the KN95 respirator:
5-layer anti-virus mask-respirator against infections, viruses and diseases
• Protection level: KN95=KF94=FFP2
* Filtration: 95% solid particles
5 layers of filter function:
o First layer: spunbond fabric, micron dust filter
o Second layer: for filtering industrial pollutants, car exhaust, second-hand smoke, pollen, allergies
o Third layer: activated carbon fabric, benzene-micron dust filtration function
o Fourth layer: dense filter, minimal binding fabric
o Fifth layer: spunbond fabric, filters all kinds of harmful substances